Thursday, February 14, 2008

星期四 14/2/2008

Today,I have learnt many things from the trip to see the Total Defence gallery.I learnt how to deal with things around us and where to get help when danger is approaching.The booth on Civil Defence is fun and I liked the part when we have to splash the cones till it topples.Before the amazing race,I do not really understand what the instructor is saying about the instrutions and I think the others are not clear too.This is because when they give us only 20 minutes to finish and say that we can do it,everyone look at her nervously.At the start,everybody was in a mess and are running in all directions.However,when we are gathered back at the treatre,She said that many have finshed the four stations.Although our class have not completed the task yet,,we felt that the amazing race is interesting,yet challenging.The whole programme is quite a success and I hope to go there again if there's a chance!=)

No comments: