Thursday, August 07, 2008

星期四 7/8/2008

Today is X-Country and everyone were running with all their mights.It was truly impressive to see Beattyians with good academic and sportsmanship.From my point of view,I feel that it is important to have such events like this X-country as there are many reasons behind it.Firstly,it is important because this event can pull the relationships between fellow Beattyians more closely and bond everyone together.For example,I could not have taken the 13th position is not my junior had 'push' me along.She mentally supported me and let me feel that I should continue to run.Her encouraging words like 'go go go' and 'just run la' make me think deeply that I have to run.I know it is a bit funny but this is a serious matter.I perhaps should 'thank' the lovely junior.Secondly,it trains our body to adapt to more challenging events.One very outstanding teacher had ran the entire 3.4 km path in 10 minutes time.We all were startled to see that he had ran faster than young people like ourselves.I think that it is significance that we build strong body and adapt to such events in order to complete more difficult yet tiring challenges.

No comments: